With New Years Eve rapidly approaching, we were looking for a fun beverage that was both tasty and unique to wow your guests.
We went directly to Patti – one of our amazing Event Managers and longtime bartender – for one of her go-to drinks for New Years.
Here is Patti’s New Year Champagne Margarita. Enjoy!
Makes 2 Margaritas:
• 4 T. Rose’s Sweetened Lime Juice
• 2 oz. white tequila
• 2 oz. Triple Sec
• 1 T. fresh squeezed lime juice
• 6 oz. brut champagne/sparkling wine
For Sugared Rims & Garnish:
• About 1 T. turbinado sugar (sugar in the raw)
• About 1 T. granulated sugar
• Lime wedges
1. FOR SUGARED RIMS: Combine turbinado and granulated sugar in a shallow dish. Wet the rim of each glass, all the way around, with a lime wedge. Dip each rim into the sugar to coat. Set aside.
2. FOR MARGARITAS: Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the Rose’s Sweetened Lime Juice, tequila, Triple Sec, fresh lime juice, and champagne. Gently shake two or three times.
3. Strain into the prepared glasses and garnish each with a lime wedge.
Try this one and share your thoughts and photos OR share your favorite New Years drink with us
Happy New Year from all of us!